Okim`s Studios Forum Index

Okim`s Studios

Welcome to Okim`s Forums!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Something that i have to show

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Okim

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:22 pm    Post subject: Something that i have to show Reply with quote

Not so long ago i`ve tried to produce texture heavy models for SOTS. Just out of curiosity if i would be able to do so.

So, here is a ship - a destroyer to be specific - that is composed of a single section. It has various variations (like PD with a number of small guns to hunt down drones and missiles or ARMOUR with a medium turret and additional hp).

http://lordsofthestars.com/other/persp.png

The ship i`m showing here contains a medium turret at it`s starboard and a large fixed gun at port. Something very similar to original SPINAL MOUNT ships in the game, but with a bit more firepower.

Note that this is just a texturing experiment which, i must say, turned out to be a success. I can`t say that i`m going to do anything with it in the modding perspective - i just have no time for that. But everything can change Улыбка
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Okim`s Studios Forum Index -> SOTS ACM All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: